Ownership of the webpage
This legal notice rules the access and use of the website https://fertypharm.com, (hereinafter, the Web) that Laboratorios FERTYPHARM S.L. puts at the internet users’ disposal.
Pursuant to the Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) we inform you that the website you are visiting, located at the URL fertypharm.com is owned by FERTYPHARM, SL, a commercial company with Tax ID number – B-66547258 and registered office at C/ Joan XXIII, 10, 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat (Spain), registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona in volume 44917, folio 110, sheet number B-471284.
You can contact with FERTYPHARM, S.L. directly by our website, the following email address email@example.com or calling to +34 902 884 264
Conditions of use
Access to the Web is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the service provider contracted by the users and will be ruled by the following general conditions of use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the use of certain services and/or functionalities offered in this website may, in turn, be subject to certain Specific Conditions, which may replace or supplement these general conditions, which you must read and accept before using it.
The use of this Web will grant you the condition of User and will imply your full acceptance of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by FERTYPHARM, S.L. at the time you access our Web.
As a user of our Web you undertake to make correct use of it, in accordance with these Conditions of Use, its Particular Conditions, where applicable, as well as the applicable regulations, moral and good customs.
If you use this web, it is at your own risk. The user of this website, by accessing it, undertakes to use it fully complying with the laws and uses of the traffic and shall be liable to FERTYPHARM, S.L. and/or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
Code of conduct
When you use the webpage and/or share content with us, it is forbidden to transfer:
- Illegal, threatening, defamatory, racist, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, false, fraudulent, inflammatory, profane or any material that may constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate the law;
- Viruses, worms, Trojan horses, Easter eggs, time bombs, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or intended to damage or appropriate the operation of hardware, software or equipment, or to monitor its use;
- Non-requested or non-authorised promotional and advertising materials, junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or investment opportunities, and any other form of money request; and
- Information and details about a person or company without the appropriate authorization for that.
Moreover, you could not:
- Use the webpage of FERTYPHARM, S.L. for fraudulent and unlawful purposes;
- Disturb or interfere with the operation of the FERTYPHARM, S.L. Webpage or the servers or networks used in order that the Webpage is available;
- Access to or use the Webpage by any technology or means other than those expressly designated by us (including, unless expressly designated by us, decoders, TV game consoles, digital video recorders or players, or video screens marketed as television equipment);
- Restrict or prevent that other people from use the webpage (by hacking or misrepresenting any part of the webpage);
- Unless expressly stipulated in the applicable legislation, modify, adapt, translate, do reverse engineering on, decompile or disassemble any part of the FERTYPHARM, S.L. webpage;
- Remove any copyright notices, registered trademarks or intellectual property rights from the FERTYPHARM, S.L. webpage or from the materials derived from this webpage;
- Frame or reflect any part of the Webpage without our prior written consent;
- Create a database by downloading and systematically storing all or part of the content of the FERTYPHARM, S.L., webpage or
- Use robots, spiders, site search and extraction applications, or any other automatic or manual device to extract, index, “scratch”, mine, or otherwise reproduce or avoid the navigation structure or presentation of the FERTYPHARM, S.L. webpage without our prior written consent.
FERTYPHARM, S.L. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order which requests FERTYPHARM, S.L. to disclose the identity of any person who has revealed such information or materials and reserves the right to remove such materials from the FERTYPHARM, S.L. website at any time.
FERTYPHARM, S.L. reserves the right to remove messages or statements, or cancel the links as it sees fit.
FERTYPHARM, S.L. warns that materials and information contained in this website have been included only for informational purposes, and therefore are insufficient to take decisions or assume positions in a specific case, and cannot be qualified in any case as medical advice.
FERTYPHARM, S.L. does not assume any responsibility for damages resulting from or in connection with the use of such information.The user must consider that the materials contained in this Web may contain errors or omissions or may not reflect the most recent information on the products or services offered by FERTYPHARM, S.L. Likewise, these materials may be modified, developed or updated by FERTYPHARM, S.L. without prior notice.
FERTYPHARM, S.L. is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Web or other contents that may be accessed through this one, nor assumes any duty or commitment to verify or monitor the content and information of this website.
Any hypertext, deep, framing, or any other type of virtual link through telecommunication networks from any website (“links”) to the Webpage must be previously authorized in writing by FERTYPHARM, S.L., and the link must be set in any case to its home page.
All links to external webpages (of third parties), have only an indicative purpose, with the goal of making available to the user other sources of information that may be of interest.
FERTYPHARM, S.L. is not responsible about the content or any other aspect related to other webpages. In the event that the User detects that any of the contents may be contrary to the law or injure property or rights of a third party can direct their observation to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to cancel that link or carry out the corresponding actions.
Industrial and intellectual property rights
FERTYPHARM, S.L. maintains the appropriate data protection security levels in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the applicable precepts of the Organic Law on Data Protection, establishing all the technical means at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data that you provide through the Web, without prejudice to informing you that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
You acknowledge that FERTYPHARM, S.L. has the right to claim a compensation for losses caused to any party arising from (a) your use of or activities related to the FERTYPHARM, S.L. webpage; (b) breach of this Legal Notice by you or through your account; (c) any allegation that any user content shared or created on the FERTYPHARM, S.L. website infringes or violates the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy, intellectual property or any other right of any third party.
Legislation and jurisdiction
For the resolution of any doubt or controversy that could be arisen from the existence, access, use or content of this Legal Notice or of our Webpage, the User submits, with express resignation to any other jurisdiction that could be of application, to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
This webpage is aimed at the Spanish public and is governed in each and every one of its extremes by the Spanish regulations that can be applied.